Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Most anticipated books of June 2016


Hey guys, it's that time of month again when I tell you all about my most anticipated books this month. 
Sadly, June and July lack in the books department for me.
And with my still stubbornly present reading slump... well, let's just say I need a book savior. Anyone? 


Without further due, here are my most anticipated books of June: 



                                    The Long Game by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
                                                Coming out June 7, 2016.


The second book in the fixer ah... series (?). I'm unsure how many books are going to be as of yet.
I've read the first three books in the natural series by Jennifer Lynn Barnes last year and darn, it was really good. Very unique, very interesting, very surprising.
So when I heard about her new series, I was all in. The first book, Fixer, was... well, much less better than the naturals but I still enjoyed it. It had the same sense of mystery to it that I loved in the naturals and overall it was an enjoyable read.
I'm really looking forward to picking The Long Game and see where it goes next.
If you want to start reading something by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, I'll suggest you start with the naturals series. Great protagonist, some romance and mystery... you won't be able to put this book down. 



Never Ever by Sara Saedi
Coming out June 21, 2016

This is Sara Saedi's debut novel so I actually don't know much about it or the author itself. What I can tell you is that Never Ever is a retelling of Peter Pen and the synopsis sounds really interesting.
I've never read a Peter Pen retelling before and the synopsis really drew me in. I have no idea weather I'll like this book or not but I'm going to give it a try and see where it takes me.

Yeah, I know, it's a very short post. I really don't have many anticipated book of June *sigh*.

What about you guys? Any good books you are looking forward to reading in June? I'd love to hear your thoughts (:  




"Sigh." 
"Did you just say sigh? Out loud? instead of actually sighing?" 
"Eye roll."  
-- November 9, Colleen Hoover.   


2 comments:

  1. The only release I have my eye on is False Hearts (or False Heart, can't remember) by Laura Lam. Is about conjoined twins, is a science fiction thriller and it sounds amazing. It comes out on June 16th.
    Never Ever looks interesting! Love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, False hearts sounds very interesting (I checked it on goodreads). Not sure it's my style but still (:

      Delete